Aerloom Desert Rose
Made to move, stretch, and fit your daily life, this first-of-its-kind carrier redefines comfort
Aerloom, LIMITED EDITION
Made to move, stretch, and fit your daily life, this first-of-its-kind carrier redefines comfort. Ultra-lightweight with built-in airflow and constructed from FormaKnit™ fabric for the ultimate fit.
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, Aerloom is as good for the earth as it is your adventurous lifestyle
- Exclusive production in limited edition
- Ultimate fit and built-in-airflow
- Lightweight and compact, only 660 gram
- Curved straps and lumbar support
- Ergonomic in all positions
- Pouch with zipper
- 3,2-15,9 kg (newborn to 3 years)
- Awarded with IF design award and certified by AGR and IHDI
What is FormaKnit™?
This innovative, seamless knit design redefines comfort by stretching and shaping to fit the unique contours of your body, creating a supportive, custom fit for both you and your baby. Ergobaby is the first to apply this groundbreaking design to a baby carrier.
A lighter carbon footprint
Caring for your children and caring for the planet go hand in hand. That’s why Aerloom is produced with post-consumer, recycled polyester yarns (certified by Global Recycled Standard). It’s made in small quantities to avoid excess inventory and each carrier arrives in a recyclable shipper box; no extra packaging necessary.
- Knit: 87% Recycled Polyester (GRS-Certified), 13% Nylon
- Body/Waistbelt Lining: 100% cotton (OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified)
- Washing machine
Facing in (newborn), Facing in (baby), Facing out +5 months & Back carry +6 months